We would be pleased to respond to your enquiry. To arrange a visit or to ask specific questions please call or email..
How to find us
Please note that you can only enter Hillside from the south and exit from the north.
Travelling north from Unanderra
- Pass under the overhead rail bridge north of Unanderra and through the roundabout intersection at Cordeaux Road.
- Immediately after the bus stop on the northern side of Cobblers Hill, turn left into the entry gates at 190 Princes Highway.
- After entering the gates – travel at a safe speed (max 25kmph) up Serpentine Drive through the gardens until you reach Hillside.
- Turn left into the main entrance and proceed to the main car park. If you are dropping off, feel free to use the undercover disabled car parking spot.
Travelling south from Figtree
- After travelling through the Gibsons Road Roundabout – you will pass Hillside on the right.
- Proceed past Hillside to the Cordeaux Road roundabout and approach Hillside from the South.
Please note that you can only exit Hillside in a northerly direction.